Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crafters Challenge....

Okay, so me and my good friends over at Tattered to Flattered are going to try something new. Each month we are going to do a challenge, which we will have one week to finish. The Challenge with have different Items that we will have to figure out how to make adorable! We won't
know what each other will be doing, so you will see 3 different projects.... And how-to's for each one!!

In the end you will have 3 ideas for one ITEM!!! I hope you enjoy it! And who knows Maybe we will do it more then once a month!!

This weeks Challenge is Make something with:

1 yard of Burlap
10 dollar budget
One Vibrant color of our choice
And One extra item from home

Can't wait for you to see it!!
Haley

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hello-
I came across your blog from kayla's. Don't know you but My husband has Mountain biked with your husband a few times. Anyway, love the ideas.